[ad name=”adsense300x250″]Everyone has stretch marks and no one is immune to them. From top models to distinguished sportsmen have stretch marks. Therefore, they should not be a cause for embarrassment, it just so happens that some are better at hiding them than others.
I’ll tell you now, it’s impossible to get rid of stretch marks 100 percent. The best that anyone can do is to reduce their appearance to make them much less noticeable. Fortunately, there are natural methods of minimizing the appearance of stretch marks.
Here is my top list of stretch mark semi-cures:
- Cocoa Butter is one of the most common ways of removing stretch marks. Being used by women for decades as a moisturizer as it naturally comes from cacao bean fat (chocolate beans). Cocoa butter places a layer of added moisture onto the skin helping to relieve stretch marks. It may also prevent future stretch marks from ever appearing. The best thing about using cocoa butter is that it is inexpensive.
- Eating which are rich in protein, silica, zinc, vitamins E, C, and A all help in promoting good skin care as well as preventing and diminishing stretch marks. Vitamin E improves the skin’s appearance and also functions as a viable sunscreen. Most vitamins can be taken orally through a supplement or applied topically as a cream. Usually, lanolin is added into skincare products and when combined may further reduce stretch marks.
- A person who is physically active has a high chance of diminishing the appearance of stretch marks. Toning and cardiovascular exercises which target the area where the stretch marks are found could remarkably decrease their appearance as such exercises help in tightening and smoothing the skin.
- Remove stretch marks and lighten your skin: Some people will add lemon juice with Aloe Vera!. Some women swear by this mixture to naturally get rid of most stretch marks. You simply rub the mixture on the stretch marks every morning after a hot shower. The Aloe Vera on its own offers positive benefits to your skin. With the added lemon juice the mixture becomes a highly effective skin lightener.
- Other home remedies for the removal of stretch marks include:
- Eating almonds
- Egg whites have been used to reduce the appearance of stretch marks although I have not personally tried this.
- Mixing Vicks Vapo Rub and olive oil and massaging into the skin.
- Drinking lots of filtered water will of course hydrate the skin helping the body to prevent and remove most stretch marks.
- Peanut butter when massaged into the skin may help rid the appearance of stretch marks as the peanut oil help to moisturize your skin. The peanut butter must be applied consistently for a few weeks if you expect to notice any improvements in the reducing or removing stretch marks.